Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Here we go again

I have started and restarted this blog with several different intentions and today is no different. Except that today I vow to post what I want, when I want, and about what I want. First I wanted to be inspirational. Then I wanted to follow the same structure as another one of my favorite bloggers. And whenever I set myself up with "rules" is when I set myself up to fail. I'm not a structured person. I get to work on or around 11 every day. Sometimes 9, sometimes 11:30. I'm am so very thankful that my work is ok with this. I guess if you show up, do a good job, and get your work done, they really couldn't care less when I do it. So telling myself that I'll post "every day" was a goal very quickly unrealized. Trying to keep things sequential was another goal that I was unable to obtain. And does it really matter in anyone's world if what I post is about something from years ago and then something I post tomorrow is about current events? Nope. So here I go again, starting over. Isn't that the beauty of life, unending chances to start over?

 To anyone who does read this and happens to recognize my true identity, please don't connect the dots for others. Please don't post my real name here or share these posts with people in my real life. I plan to post some things here because they are on my mind. Or because I think they would help others with something they are going thru. And while I may not use real names, if you are close to me, people will be easy to recognize and the last thing I ever want to do is hurt or embarrass anyone in my life. So I ask that you honor my request of anonymity.

 As for who is writing this blog, I started writing a long "life history" and realized that's what these blog posts will be, little glimpses of my life. So instead I'll just give you the basics. Today I am a woman in her mid thirties, a mom, a wife, and a resident of the state of Pennsylvania. The rest will unfold in my posts but I'm always open to questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment