Thursday, September 5, 2019

I went for a ride today,,,

I went for a ride today...
I went for a ride today... To practice.
I have a breast cancer fundraiser coming up called BIKERS FOR BOOBS PA hosted by Mama Mare Breast Cancer Foundation and I haven't ridden in forever. Took me a few turns to get the hang of it but all in all no issues. I'm now much more confident and excited for Sunday.
I went for a ride today... Because I can.
A year and nine months ago I couldn't even drive a car because I was in so much pain. A year ago I was strictly forbidden to even put on a helmet due to a fracture in my spine. But today I feel good. Today I feel strong. Today I could do it.
I went for a ride today... To decide.
I agreed to sell my bike after I got my diagnosis. I barely get time to ride anyway and now add on physical ailments, it was a smart choice. However I wasn't 100% sure. I LOVE my bike and I love riding it but after just half an hour my body is letting me know that this is not something I should keep doing. I can but I shouldn't. I'm sad but it's time to let her go.
I went for a ride today...

No comments:

Post a Comment