Saturday, July 11, 2009

I threw my cat out the window...

Well, I didn't really throw him out the window, he jumped on his own accord.



A few weeks ago my fiancee and his father were working on their new fishing boat in the driveway. They wanted to take a funny picture of them rowing and fishing in the driveway so I took the camera up to the bedroom on the second floor and opened the window. I took a few pictures thru the screen but they didn't come out so i opened it and took a few more.



I went back downstairs to show them the pics and then continued my day. I was sitting on my bed when I saw a flash of black at the window and then he was gone. I realized what had happened, put my conversation on hold and ran to the window. I stuck my head out the window and Lee looks up at me and you can see the realization come over his face. He was about to ask how the cat got outside...



Poor Jack (the cat) thought he would land on the small patch of roof below the bedroom window but it's a steep incline on a slate roof. He landed on the roof of my car and same thing, he couldn't get traction so with a large exhale he hit the ground and ran to the back door. He whined and whined until we let him back in the house. Physically he was ok but he wouldn't talk to us for an hour. I'm not sure if he was embarrassed or mad at me for letting him waste one of his 9 lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment