Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Swirlie for the prankster

Well, we're on week two of my "no soda" bet. As far as I know my co-worker has not had a cigarette and as far as she knows I have not had a soda. (I cheated with a few sips last night and a soda with dinner today... I do fully intend to purchase her meal as agreed upon but until she cracks, or it's been a month, which ever comes first, I'm not mentioning it. Just because my willpower sucks doesn't mean I want her to start smoking again.)

But that's besides the point. The point is that the owner of my company has had her college age son come in and help us out over the summer. He does odd jobs like filing, helping with large mailings, stuff like that. Over the past few weeks we've gotten to know each other enough to joke around a bit. He has had a blast with the soda thing. Every day he comes to my desk, cracks open a cold one and gulps it, finishing with a loud "ahhhhh". If he weren't trying to break me I'd think he were auditioning for a Coke commercial.

Yesterday he was picking on me so much that I told him if he's going to act like my little brother then I'm going to treat him like one and if he didn't cut it out I'd give him a swirlie. Then the little snot goes and tells his mother (again, owner of the company) that I said that! And to my horror she asks what a swirlie is... so here I am explaining to my boss that I just offered to hold her kid upside down with his head in a toilet and flush... Yeah, coulda killed him.

But just when I think he's done he goes and does this...



Yes, what you are seeing is right, this is the recycling bin emptied into a clear plastic bag and put under my desk... funny... very funny... too bad he's a temp or he would have had everything on his desk shrink wrapped when he got in tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment