Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Tribute to the late Michael Jackson

Well I started my blog with a tribute to Alex and Dame so why not make my first post one that was previously done by both women.

Pick Your Artist:



















The instructions are: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions.

Are you male or female: Superfly Sister

Describe yourself: Working Day And Night

How do you feel about yourself: What More Can I Give

Describe your current boy/girl situation: Another Part Of Me or Love Never Felt So Good or For All Time

Describe where you currently live: On The Line

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Ease On Down The Road

Your favorite form of transportation: Sunset Driver or Fly Away

Your best friend is: Heartbreaker

Your favorite color is: Black or White

Favorite time of day: Niteline

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Someone In The Dark

What is life to you: It's The Falling In Love

What is the best advice you have to give: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough


"Lift Your Head Up High
And Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone
And Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now
Because You Know What's True
Yes, I Believe In Me
So You Believe In You"
- Michael Jackson, Wanna Be Starting Something

I cannot say that Michael Jackson changed my life. I did not know him personally so I cannot say that I will miss him. But I can say that the world was a better place because Michael was in it. He was an amazing dancer, singer, songwriter, father, brother, etc. I may never achieve what he did nor have thousands of people at my funeral, but I hope when I go the sentiments will be the same, that he made a difference to all that knew him.

No comments:

Post a Comment